Advertisement

Quick Design Sketch vs Fashion Illustration

Quick Design Sketch vs Fashion Illustration LINK TO MY PINTEREST PAGE:
This video discusses the WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE WHY HOW of quick fashion design sketches, aka croquis, vs full fashion illustrations. I do some quick croquis on camera, exactly the way I do when I'm working, and show lots of examples of fashion illustration.

MENTIONED/RELATED VIDEOS:
How to Get Clothes Made:

Different Materials playlist:

Tips for Freelancing:

Fashion Design Process playlist:

Have more questions for me?
Get a personalized video response here:
***
Come find me at


Shop my product recommendations! I make a little money but the prices for you remain the same!

I'm a fashion designer and illustrator who used to teach university fashion classes until my YouTube channel took over my life! I love my YT students! I make videos about design, illustration, color theory, industry real talk and FAQ, fashion business, art supply hauls and reviews and I have all my videos organized by playlists. I believe hard work and dedication are more important than "talent" when it comes to having a successful career.

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:

Help me grow my channel by donating to my Patreon!


Come join our group, make friends, network with likeminded creatives!







CONTACT:
teaching@zoehong.com

Zoe Hong,zoehong,zoehongteaches,Zoe Hong Teaches,fashion,fashion design,art,illustration,fashion illustration,sketching,fashion sketching,markers,quick sketch,croquis,fashion portfolio,portfolio,drawing,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar