Advertisement

Prophetic Word: Favor | December Month Promise Message 2019 | டிசம்பர் மாத வாக்குத்தத்த செய்தி 2019

Prophetic Word: Favor | December Month Promise Message 2019 | டிசம்பர் மாத வாக்குத்தத்த செய்தி 2019 Greetings Everyone,


Let me introduce myself:





I am Naveen and I hail from Madurai.





I am a life coach, I help people in transforming their lives; as this is my profession.


I am an anointed man of God, who has been called to do His work. And I do programs in churches and personal counseling.





In Deuteronomy 28:13, God said, "I will make you a Head and not the Tail"





If we want to be the head we need to possess some basic traits. I run programs for small groups who really wants to experience spiritual growth in their lives, those that take it seriously.





Of late, I'm associated with Rev Dr. Peter Nirmal Kumar, forerunners ministries who is an anointed Prophetic teacher and mentor for several Christian business people across the world. God is using Rev Peter Kumar over 36 years in building His kingdom.


He travels over 30 countries in a year.


We are planning to host a leadership training in January 2020 for professionals in Madurai, Tirunelveli and Chennai, depending on the interest of the people.


The registrations will be offered across Tamil Nadu.





If you would like to know more about this, please call me in the evenings or ping me on WhatsApp.


God bless you.





Thanks and Regards





Yours in Christ,


Naveen


9047025137

செய்தி

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar