Advertisement

MY MOM ACCIDENTALLY SENT ME DIRTY TEXT

MY MOM ACCIDENTALLY SENT ME DIRTY TEXT Hi! I’m Jessica (13) and I have a great relationship with my parents. I guess it has to be with the fact that I’m an only child. Yes, they spoil me a lot, but I think it has more to do with the fact that we only have each other. Or at least that’s what I’ve thought for most of my life. Three weeks ago, I started having severe doubts.
Me and my mom are best friends. We’ve been for as long as I can remember. We tell each other everything and I always feel like I can fully trust her. And she could trust me too. I even tell her about the time I accidentally saw my friend Martha naked and she had already grown pubs...but I didn’t know what were pubs so I ask my mom why did Martha had a small beard on her bottom.
Yeah, that’s like the most embarrassing thing to tell your mom.
I have a great relationship with Dad too. I’d say he is my best male friend haha. People say he treats me as if I were a boy because we play catch all the time. I think that’s seeeexist! I love playing catch with Dad. }
ts me as if I were a boy simply because we play catch all the time. I think that’s very sexist! I love playing catch with him! It’s not like I would prefer if we apply makeup to each other. Dad would look hilarious though.
I love both of them. And I can certainly say the still love each other very much. Sometimes it’s even a bit gross. Mom and Dad have been together for about 20 years and they still have this moment almost evey morning when they look at each other and their eyes just sparkle. Then they start kissing in front of me and that’s when it gets like: “UGH! Please, please, stop it! I’m trying to have some cereal”
Three weeks ago, Mom had this crazy day at work because someone in the advertisement department ran some commercial that wasn’t approved yet and it was chaos. A chaos she had to deal with.
Besides that, she had to go out and buy some groceries after handling everything at work. Dad was supposed to be the one who did that but they called him from the hospital after one of his pacients had an emergency.
I don’t know if Mom was too tired or distracted when it happened, but she sent me a text that was definitely not supposed to be for me. The text said: “Finally bought all the toys that you want me to try with you!”
WUT? What did she mean? Mom erased the message immediately, just not quick enough before I could see it and capture it.
Mom rushed straight to my room. She said she made a mistake and told me to never ask her about it if I fully trusted her. The whole situation felt very weird and she looked so embarrassed. I’ve never seen my mom like that.
According to her it was in my best interest if I just forgot about it and ask her nothing. “It was not meant for you”, she said. Of course! I know that.
I don’t recall telling her about any toys I wanted. I haven’t played with toys in years! Plus, she never played with me much. That was more on Dad.
Even though Mom said everything was alright, she never told me whom the text was for. And I trusted her. I really did, yet my curiosity won. So I googled “toys for mom and dad” and OH MY GOD GUYS! What the hell! Never google that stuff. Specifically, never go with the videos in the search. They’re so so gross! Jucks!
They also got me thinking a lot about my parents marriage. I thought it was all a lie and that my mom was cheating on my dad. I spent the next 10 days just being nervous trying to figure out my next step.
Should I tell dad? Should I ask mom for more information? Should I leave it just like that without getting in with these adult issues?
I was losing my mind. Finally, I armed some guts and decided to show the message to my father. His reaction could’ve not been more surprising.
Dad LAUGHED! So hard. He burst into tears of laughter. I couldn’t say a single word. He told me not to worry. That message was obviously addressed to him but still he didn’t explain to me anything further. “You’re too young”, he said.
And boy do I think he is right! I will never doubt Mom and Dad ever again. And i’ll never look into their stuff online. I learned my lesson. Yikes!

actually happened,actually happened stories,animation short film,short animation,animated stories,animated channel,teen,stories,story,life story,storytime,true stories,problems,husband,my story animated,short film,storybooth,story booth,animated story,truth,share my story,family,relationship,animation,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar