Advertisement

Mini Pieces of Art by Andrea Garvey

Mini Pieces of Art by Andrea Garvey My intention of creating a large piece of art on this paper was to cut it up into mini pieces of art for a number of purposes. Small thank you cards to go in my Etsy and online store orders, Holiday gift tags, small pieces of art to leave as abstract or to be the starting point of some collage cards. Every piece will become useful.

I use a large ruler and eXacto knife to cut a clean edge. Usually I measure around 7” but it doesn’t need to be precise as I will cut them down even smaller in some cases. And I just go for it, the surprise of what each new piece of art will look like is awesome!

Paper: Arches. Hot Press. 140lb
Acrylic Inks: Golden and Amsterdam
Stabilio 3:1 crayons

˚Thanks for watching!

You can also find me here:
My website

Instagram

Facebook

Etsy

Pinterest

#AndreaGarvey,#andreagarvey,#andreagarveyart,#AndreaGarveyArt,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar