Advertisement

Maternity Try On Haul Inside the Dressing Room! (surprising my bff)

Maternity Try On Haul Inside the Dressing Room! (surprising my bff) Maternity clothes haul and pregnancy clothing try on! I took my pregnant bff on a surprise shopping spree for maternity outfits and a surprise maternity photoshoot since she's close to having a baby. It's her first time trying maternity shopping, and now that Skylar's in her third trimester it's definitely time to give maternity clothes a try!

Subscribe Here!
Check out my Top Videos!

Follow Me//

Vlog Channel
Podcast Channel
Twitter
Instagram

I HAVE MERCH! Shop my clothing line

This video was edited by Rachel Resnick

Shop My Equipment//

CANON 70D
CANON SL1
SIGMA LENSE
TRIPOD
SHOULDER RIG
MICROPHONE:
VOICE OVER MICROPHONE:
AUDIO RECORDER:
LIGHTING KIT
VLOG TRIPOD:
VLOG CAMERA:

Shop My Favorites//
FAVORITE SPANX:
BACKGROUND SHELVES:
UBER CODE FOR $20 OFF: sierras2308ue

#SierraSchultzzie

About Sierra Schultzzie
Hey! My name is Sierra Schultzzie and I make 2 new videos every week about mid size and plus size fashion, try on hauls, brutally honest reviews, recreating celebrity photos, style swaps, and more! People also know me as Sierra Schultzie!

Surprising My Pregnant BFF With a Maternity Shopping Spree!


Sierra Schultzzie

sierra schultzzie,sierra schultzzie curvy,sierra schultzie,maternity,maternity clothing,maternity clothes,try on,maternity try on,first time,maternity photos,maternity photoshoot,maternity haul,clothes,clothing,pregnant,pregnancy,pregnancy clothes,maternity outfits,maternity shopping,having a baby,shopping,maternity shopping haul,getting pregnant,third trimester,surprise,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar