Advertisement

Marketing Your Products & Services With A Contest or Challenge

Marketing Your Products & Services With A Contest or Challenge
Today's video is about marketing Your Products & Services With A Contest or Challenge. I share the process, tips, and tools that I have used to market creative products and services.

Peace & Blessings beloved. I am your sister Aisha LaDon. Welcome to Manifest Your Brilliance. A Muslims guide to Living a leaving a Legacy.


// AISHA
AsSalaamu Alaikum! I am your sister A'isha La'Don. I am a multi-passionate entrepreneur with various streams of income. I am the owner of Legacy Designs Studio where my team and I design and develop brands and web design for conscious minds. I am also the owner of Legacy Lab. The first global, Muslim Women's Business network.

I teach Muslim Women Entrepreneurs how to fully show up and share their gifts and talents with the world while living and leaving a legacy. This channel provides you with tools, tips, and strategies on how to grow your business and leave a legacy of your own as a Muslim Woman Entrepreneur.

I hope you enjoy the video. Let me know what you think!

Life is good, have a blessed day.
XOXO
Aisha

//ARE YOU A MUSLIM WOMAN ENTREPRENEUR LOOKING FOR YOUR TRIBE?
Join Legacy Lab, the first Muslim Women's Global Business Network
- Legacy Lab is a space where Muslim Women Entrepreneurs from around the world come together to share knowledge about entrepreneurship and work/life balance. Our mission is to change the way Muslim Women do business. Instead of hiding what has brought us success, we are sharing it with one another, so we can all be successful, grow and leave the legacies we envision.

- We discuss sales, marketing, technology, tools, techniques, branding, good books to read, you name it. And we also have local chapters that meet face to face and work on various goals together.

- Lastly, we have several online courses in the lab like graphic design, web design, Instagram marketing strategy and so much more.

JOIN US IN THE LAB


// S U B S C R I B E.

New Videos Every Tuesday & Thursday!

// F O L L O W
Website |
Instagram |
Facebook |
Twitter |

muslim booktuber,muslim women entrepreneur,book reviews,manifest your brilliance,aishaladon,legacy,leaving alegacy,legacy lab,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar