Advertisement

Lets Play Cataclysm DDA Ep 15 | A Casual Drive in the Country

Lets Play Cataclysm DDA Ep 15 | A Casual Drive in the Country So... For the last two years, my channel description has listed this game as one of my favorites. Yet, I have yet to actually play it on the channel. Cataclysm DDA is a very hard game and has a steep learning curve. However... it is easier than trying to figure out how to edit the description on my channel with the new studio app. So, let's play Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead!

The goal of the series is just to survive. I haven't played in a couple years, so I'm pretty rusty. I'm doing the EVAC shelter start, as in the latest experimentals, it was revamped.

Lets Play Cataclysm DDA | Punk Rock Girl Playlist :

===
Hi! I'm Kitch!

I do let's plays of popular (and not so popular) strategy, simulation, survival, base building and roguelike games. I do my best to provide clean, friendly content (well, at least as clean and friendly as the games will let me) that focuses on learning the game, mastering the game, and of course having a lot of fun in the process.

Thanks for watching!

Be sure to subscribe to keep up to date with my latest videos!

Kitch's Discord Channel :

===

♫Music by Dj Quads♫
● @aka-dj-quads
● twitter.com/DjQuads
● www.youtube.com/channel/UCusFqutyfTWRqGhC8kHA5uw
● open.spotify.com/artist/2VZrdImbvB03VWApYtBRr3
● www.instagram.com/djquads

===

Closing Jingle Bells - juskiddink via FreeSound.org
Under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported


===

#kitch
#CDDA
#cataclysmDDA
#roguelike

kitch,kitch cdda,kitch cataclysm,cataclysm dark days ahead,cataclysm,cdda,let's play cataclysm dark days ahead,let's play cataclysm dda,let's play cdda,Cataclysm dda evac start,cdda evac base,evac shelter,cdda evac shelter changes,cdda evac shelter,cataclysm dda tutorial,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar