Advertisement

I got hit by a car... and then a motorbike *I wish this was clickbait* | Veggiekins

I got hit by a car... and then a motorbike *I wish this was clickbait* | Veggiekins The title says it all, and oh hey it's my first storytime video. Sustainable & hand-designed tees by yours truly with all my love →
C L I C K F O R L I N K S

I N S T A
B L O G
P I N T E R E S T
C O N T A C T remy@veggiekinsblog.com

M E N T I O N E D
First Bali Vlog →
The video before this one →
Surviving the 25 Hour Flight →
The Bali Guide (a list of all the places we visited) →
Mo → instagram.com/mfrao

D I S C O U N T S
The Matcha I Use:
$20 Off Rothys / My Eco Everyday Sneakers:
VEGGIEKINS - 20% OFF FRANK & WHIT NATURAL + VEGAN SKINCARE PRODUCTS:
VEGGIEKINS15 - 15% OFF SNOW MONKEY SUPERFOOD ICE CREAM:
VEGGIEKINS40 - 40% OFF AMAZING GRASS PRODUCTS:
VEGGIEKINS - ALMOND COW DISCOUNT


M U S I C
All music here →

#bali #storytime #vegan #vegantravel #veggiekins

I got hit by a car... and then a motorbike *I wish this was clickbait* | Veggiekins

storytime,bali,indonesia,canggu,vegan bali,vegan,veggiekins,remy park,ubud,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar