Advertisement

I Finally SNAPPED On My Annoying Little Brother! Worst Squads Game EVER! (Madden 20 MUT Squads)

I Finally SNAPPED On My Annoying Little Brother! Worst Squads Game EVER! (Madden 20 MUT Squads) Madden 20 Squads Gameplay @DionDoes
Subscribe For More Madden 20 -
MUT Squads Madden 20 Playlist -

Get Your MAV3RIQ Box TODAY! -
Become A Ninja Member -
Subscribe to Twitch Today -

Follow Dion:
Twitter ►
Instagram ►

Follow Juice:
Twitter ►

Follow Trent:
Twitter ►
Channel ►

COMMENT SECTION:
Long story short - YouTube is disabling our comments to protect minors. Since we have old videos that have my kids in them they've disabled comments across the entire channel. I've spoke with staff from YouTube on 3 different occasions and they've told me that there's nothing they can do at the moment... even if I remove the old videos.

Here's a link w/ more info:


Curious about the random code in this video? It gives you more entries in our monthly giveaways over on Mav3riq.tv. Head to this link for more details:

madden,madden 20,madden 20 ultimate team,mut,mut squads,mut squads madden 20,mut squads gameplay,imav3riq mut squads,g1gb,god first god bless,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar