Advertisement

How to:Passion Twist for 4c Hair- ft X-pression Twisted Up Springy Afro Twist

How to:Passion Twist for 4c Hair- ft X-pression Twisted Up Springy Afro Twist I found the perfect hair for passion twist for my 4c girls 😍
This is my favorite protective style I’ve done ! Watch until the end !
Be sure to like , comment and subscribe!❤️


#outrehair #twistedup #xpression #kanekalonofficial

Purchase the hair at your local beauty supply stores
or your favorite online retailers:



FTC: This video is in collaboration with Outre. All opinions shared within this video are 100% my own!

_______

Connect with me :
Instagram :
Business IG:
Snapchat: kimberlysudz
Twitter: @its_crownedk

For Business enquiries 📩
Crownedksutherland@gmail.com


“Chin up Queen, or the crown slips “👑

I DO NOT OWN THE MUSIC

outrehair,twistedup,xpression,kanekalonofficial,passiontwist,passiontwistfor4chair,protectivestyles,4chair,passion,springtwist,longpassiontwist,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar