Advertisement

How to Learn Tunes Fast; An action plan for learning a ton of tunes in a short time

How to Learn Tunes Fast; An action plan for learning a ton of tunes in a short time In order to prepare for a sub gig, I had to learn 61 tunes in 8 days. If I didn't learn them well enough, I would have been fired.

Want to know how I did it?

Watch the video for my Action Plan, and check out my article for more resources:

Learn tunes fast
How to learn tunes

When it comes to improvisation, what's your next step?

If you don't know, find out with my Free Quiz that can identify the stage you’re in right now and give you your next best step for improvisation with a free video lesson.
Just click on the link below, take the short Quiz and get your free video lesson with your next best step for improvisation, no matter what genre you play:
www.donnaschwartzmusic.com/jazz-stage-quiz-org

learn tunes,tunes,songs,learn tunes fast,how to,how to learn tunes fast,cover songs,cover band songs,tribute bands,horn section,saxophone cover,saxophone jazz improvisation lessons,donna schwartz music,donna schwartz saxophone,donna schwartz trumpet,tutorial saxophone,tutorial music,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar