Advertisement

“How Do I know The Insurance Company Would Pay My Claim?' | Objection Handling | Dr Sanjay Tolani

“How Do I know The Insurance Company Would Pay My Claim?' | Objection Handling | Dr Sanjay Tolani 👉The Objection Playbook:
👉Free Training Videos On Financial Planning Presentations:
👉 If you’re struggling as a Financial Advisor, join the Mentoring Family NOW to be successful together:

A very common objection that I get is: “Sanjay, how do I know the insurance company would pay my claim?”

Well, have you ever got this type of objection? Every day, right?!
This is actually a very easy objection to handle. You see, it’s a very reasonable concern that a client should have, because if a claim has not paid out, then what’s the purpose of having that insurance? Think about it…

So.. in today’s video, I’ll reveal with you the exact way to handle this kind of objection. Watch till the end to see how I turn objection into a sale!

If you have any other objections that you don’t know how to handle, also comment bellow and I’ll make a video to cover it for you!

Don’t forget to LIKE & SUBSCRIBE to my channel if you learn something from this video! Best of luck and see you in the next video!

⭐ Follow Dr. Sanjay Tolani
Facebook -
Instagram -
LinkedIn -

🎖 Who is Dr Sanjay Tolani? 🎖
Dr. Sanjay Tolani became the “youngest member” at the age of 19 and the “youngest life member” at the Age of 28 to the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT). He also has 13 Top of the Table Qualifications (TOT), which is considered the pinnacle of the financial services profession. To top things off, he is also the youngest Managing Director of an insurance brokerage in the Middle East.

📕 Get A Copy Of Dr. Sanjay’s Tolani Book 📕
28 000 Book:
The Objection Playbook:
The Perfect Mindset Playbook:
The Closing Playbook:
The Concept Presentation Playbook:
Dr Sanjay’s Book Bundle:

insurance,selling insurance,objection,objection in selling insurance,objection in sales,how to handle objection in sales?,financial advisor,financial planner,financial plan,insurance industry,life insurance,health insurance,dr sanjay tolani,objection handling playbook,how do I know the insurance company would pay my claim?”,insurance claim,insurance company,mdrt,tot,cot,sanjay tolani,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar