Advertisement

ELEGANT HOLIDAY DINNER || WHAT TO SERVE FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER || GLAZED CORNISH HENS

ELEGANT HOLIDAY DINNER || WHAT TO SERVE FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER  || GLAZED CORNISH HENS ELEGANT HOLIDAY DINNER // WHAT TO SERVE FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER // GLAZED CORNISH HENS

Welcome back to Contemporary Mama and the last video in my Christmas 2019 series! If you have been stressing over what to serve for Christmas dinner than stress no more! I have a 3 course Christmas dinner planned that is perfect for an elegant Christmas dinner party menu. I start with glazed cornish hens-the star of the show! Sweet AND salty everyone at your holiday table will devour them! But I don't stop there! I also include TWO Christmas dinner side dish recipe ideas! Creamy scalloped potatoes and bacon/puff pastry wrapped asparagus will WOW at your elegant holiday dinner! If you are looking for traditional Christmas dinner ideas then these three will be absolutely perfect! Whether hosting your immediate family your need lavish Christmas dinner party recipes these will be just what you are looking for. All my recipes have to be easy and tasty but will create the ultimate elegant Christmas dinner! I hope you enjoy and don't forget to tag me on IG if you make any of them!

Recipes mentioned:
Cornish hens:
Scalloped potatoes:
Asparagus twists:

ll L E T' S B E F R I E N D S ll
Instagram:
Facebook:
Business Inquiries: contemporarymama915@gmail.com

Hi everyone I'm Carolyn! I'm a mama of two kids (my 4 year old boy and 2 year old girl!) I make a variety of videos about cooking, healthy living, motherhood, and various lifestyle topics. I hope you will consider subscribing and joining my family here at Contemporary Mama!

XOXO
Carolyn

My Popular uploads!
Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin:
Declutter Like a Mother:
Pinterest Perfect Pantry:
Freezer Meals:
1950's Housewife Cleaning Routine:
Easy Meal Prep:
Healthy Trader Joe's Haul:


Music Credit
Epidemicsound.com

#christmasdinner #elegantholidaydinner #holidaydinnermenu #christmasdinnermenu #christmasdinnerparty #dinnerparty #dinnerpartyrecipes #christmasrecipes #christmas2019 #holidayparty

elegant christmas dinner,elegant christmas dinner ideas,elegant christmas dinner menu,what to serve for christmas dinner,contemporary mama,roasted cornish hens in oven,glazed cornish hens,christmas dinner party recipes,elegant christmas dinner party menu,christmas dinner party menu ideas,christmas dinner side dish recipe ideas,christmas dinner recipe,holiday dinner party ideas,3 course christmas dinner,elegant holiday dinner,traditional christmas dinner ideas,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar