Advertisement

3d rocks w| custom texture | after effects tutorial

3d rocks w| custom texture | after effects tutorial hi :^) a lot of people wanted to know how i made the textured rocks in my overlays video, so i thought i'd make a quick tutorial to explain it better ! i don't really explain how to make 3d rocks that much in this, but i have a different tutorial on how to do that so i'll link it ♥

also here's the link the the texture i used : instagram. com/p/BtCt17gnFFr/
3d rock particle tutorial :
overlays video :

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

program : after effects cc 2019
song : (slowed and reverbed by me)
the outro art is by Yuta Sakakibara

my insta : instagram. com/misty.mp4/

my linktree : linktr. ee/misty.mp4

sc : soundcloud. com/addiebabie

ae tutorials i use :

ae,ae edit,after effects,3d edit,insta edit,ae tutorial,editing tutorial,3d ae,legallyko,natsgore,boca aep,3d complex edit,watch me edit,3d rocks,element plugin,chrome texture,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar