Advertisement

What I packed for my move to New Zealand! - Realistic pack with me

What I packed for my move to New Zealand! - Realistic pack with me This is defo not a minimalistic pack-with-me video haha it's a realistic packing video for a woman in her twenties who is just trying to figure this moving overseas thing out lol. I include packing my clothes, shoes, tech and filming gear and other items. Yes it's a lot of things, but it is what it is haha

Thank you for watching and don't forget to subscribe for more videos on moving to New Zealand and other travel and lifestyle content.

XO
Kyra Mioso

pack with me,packing,moving overseas,year abroad packing,how to pack for a long term trip,long term travel,moving,how to pack,moving to new zealand,what to pack for a year abroad,what to pack,realistic pack with me,realistic packing video,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar