Advertisement

Watch our stream back? Link in the description!

Watch our stream back? Link in the description! Here's the link from the stream if you want to look back!:

**FAIR USE**
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.
Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.

Hey people!

I'm Doreen from the Netherlands.
This channel is all about Drama and my reaction to it.

I really like to be creative too! So i have a different channel for that. This is my other channel Draw-izzle: . I'm pretty much a amateur Artist.
If you like to contribute to my drawing/paint/ or what else needed stuff, and help me to build my channel? You can ofcourse paypal me: 
If you like the receipts when you give it for a special reason, i ofcourse show you where the money is going too!

Most of all i just hope i can enjoy you by having a good time myself!🤗❤️

description!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar