Advertisement

SUMMER DRESSES HAUL & LOOKBOOK | Fortunate One Store

SUMMER DRESSES HAUL & LOOKBOOK | Fortunate One Store All summer dresses are from @fortunateonestore. Dresses and sizes I wore are linked below:

Romeo Dress Black - Small -
Summer In Turin Maxi Dress Olive - Small -
In The Garden Crop Top - Small -
In The Garden Mini Skirt - Extra Small -
Lost Paradise Maxi Dress White - Small -
Francesca Midi Dress Blue - Small -

Code EMLOVE FOR 10% OFF at checkout

My intention for this video was to show you different ways to style summer dresses. The summer dress outfits you see in this video will range from casual to dressy. I have styled each of the 5 summer dresses in 2 different ways. So this video will give you 10 different summer dress outfit ideas to get some outfit inspiration from!

My favourite kind of summer dress outfits usually involves adding a white trainer to a cute summer dress! I love that this style is accepted and trendy. I also love wearing ankle boots with summer dresses. I think the contrast of a summer dress with winter boots is super cool.

I love pulling the colours out of my summer dresses and using them to help me accessorise. Like bags, shoes, earrings etc. Matching accessories by using the same colour family is a really easy way of putting an outfit together that you know will all look cohesive.

I really think anything goes these days when putting together a summer dress outfit. It's a really nice treat to wear your favourite fancy summer dress on any old ordinary day! These dresses shouldn't be just saved for an occasion and only worn once! Celebrate your style by wearing your best dresses all the time and I guarantee you will feel great! Throw on your trainers and pop down to the shops in your summer dress! #happystyling

- O U T F I T L I N K S - *working on them now*

👗 Romeo Dress - Black -
Styling 1:
Heels (alternative)
Bag
Watch
Necklace
Sunnies
Gold Earings

Styling 2:
Watch
Necklace
Trainers
Bag
Sunnies

👗 Summer In Turin Maxi Dress - Olive -
Styling 1:
Shoes
Bag
Pearl Earrings (alternative)

Styling 2:
Moon Earrings
Shoes

👗 In The Garden Crop Top & Mini Skirt -
Styling 1:
Trainers
Handbag
Sunnies (alternative)
Gold Chain (alternative)
Rose Gold Watch

Styling 2:
Gold Watch

👗 Lost Paradise Maxi Dress - White -
Styling 1
Gold Knot Bracelet (alternative - very similar)

Styling 2:
Brown Watch (alternative)
Brown Boots (alternative)
Sunnies

👗 Francesca Midi Dress - Blue -
Styling 1:
Cardigan Cardigan
Trainers
Brown Bag (alternative)

Styling 2:
Clip-on earrings
Heels


🔔 PLEASE Don't forget to subscribe and hit the notification bell, so I can continue to make more and more of these videos that I love sharing with you! 🔔

- O T H E R L I N K S -



- W O R K W I T H M E -
For collaborations please contact me via email on contact@emilyelizabethmay.com

- M U S I C -

Track 1: Spring
Track 2: Home
Artist: Ikson

summer dresses,summer dresses haul,summer dress haul,summer dress outfits,summer dress,Fortunate One Store,summer outfits,summer outfit inspiration,summer dress outfit ideas,summer outfit ideas,summer outfits 2020,summer fashion,summer fashion 2020,casual dress haul,spring dress haul,summer outfits australia,summer lookbook,lookbook,haul,summer haul,fashion youtuber,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar