Advertisement

Searching for a Password || Alien Isolation || Ep. 12

Searching for a Password || Alien Isolation || Ep. 12 Hey Everyone, and welcome back to the channel. We are back playing Alien: Isolation and we are searching for the password to get down the the medical bay. Of course we get sent out to look for it while our little pal gets to hide in his little glass room.

We now have the rounds that the Doctor made before everything here happened, so I think we will go and check there and see if we can find the password. Let's go ahead and see what happens.

Let me know what you thought of the video and any help would be greatly appreciated. Make sure to come back next time for the next episode! If you enjoyed the video drop a like and if you're new why not subscribe. I'll catch you all next time, later!

If you wanna follow me on social media you can find me on twitter @

Also I have started streaming on Twitch again @ come follow me there, we are mostly playing some shooters but that can always change.

Music provided by:
CryomouthXG - Ascent


#AlienIsolation
#Sevastopol
#Jumpscare

alien isolation gameplay,alien isolation,alien,ripley,lv426,horror stealth,horror first person,xenomorph,xenomorph stealth,alien isolation pc,scary alien,scary commentary,lets play,lets play comedy,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar