Advertisement

Poecilotheria vittata death by infection

Poecilotheria vittata death by infection This sucks.....worst death in my collection since I started keeping inverts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

TarantulaDan
PO Box 7315
Stourbridge
DY89GR

My Patreon -
My Paypal me -
Want to join Patreon? -

Facebook -
Twitter -
Instagram & Snapchat - @TarantulaDan
My private Discord -

My Merchandise page



Want to get some cool invertebrates and equipment?
UK -

USA -
Europe -

The British Tarantula Society - Check them out & show support!


Invert Shows UK - Amazing shows for animals lovers!


Want to go on African Safari? Check my playlist to see what to expect and contact Madmongoose here




I upload every Tuesday and Saturday and some Thursday's.

Fancy a game?
My XBONE and Nintendo Switch - TarantulaDan
MY PSN - SulleyGSXR

Daniel,Oakley,TarantulaDan,Vlog,Vlogger,stourbridge,animals,spider,tarantula,reptile,invertebrate,uk,exotic,pets,pet,poecilotheria vittata,poecilotheria,infection,death,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar