Advertisement

Lifetime Mac user switches to Google PixelBook Go!

Lifetime Mac user switches to Google PixelBook Go! I've been a Mac user my entire life- but in today's video we're going to change it up by switching to the new Google PixelBook Go. I'll talk about the device itself and also the experience of switching from a MacBook to the PixelBook Go in 2019!

MacBook Air on Amazon for $900:

Follow me on Twitter:

Join my Subreddit! www.reddit.com/r/lukemianiyoutube

Gear:
Panasonic Lumix GH5:
Blue Snowball Mic:
Rode VideoMic:
Zecti Camera Slider:

Album with the backgrounds I use (updated regularly):

#PixelBook Go #giftfromgoogle

google,google pixelbook go,google pixelbook review,google pixelbook 2019,pixelbook go,pixelbook,pixel 4,chromeos,switch from mac to chromebook,macbook vs chromebook,macbook vs chromebook 2019,macbook air vs pixelbook go,google pixel book go,pixel book go,chrome os 2019,chome,pixelbook core i5,pixelbook go unboxing,pixelbook review 2019,google pixelbook go unboxing,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar