Advertisement

Leo November Love 2019 Inevitable yet necessary! You WILL be happy no matter what!

Leo November Love 2019 Inevitable yet necessary! You WILL be happy no matter what! Hey Guys! My name is Lissette and I started this channel April 2017! This has since been such a huge passion of mine! Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to like and subscribe! I'm a Taurus Sun, Pisces Moon, and Aquarius Rising. I wish nothing but abundance and love for all of you!

High Vibrations Merchandise now available!!

Shirts designed by @Scream_Big on Instagram!

Book a question or reading: www.Highvibrationwithlis.com
Personal IG:@HighVibrations44
Tarot IG: @HighVIbrationsTarot
Twitter: @BrujaShit

***Help me to upgrade my channel this holiday! Looking for support on getting some much needed items for my channel! If you choose to donate anything from my list (link below), please email me at Highvibrations44@gmail.com afterwards so I can send you a free reading! It’s the least I can do to show my gratitude! Happy Holidays!***

My holiday wish list:


Donations/Tips are extremely appreciated and help keep the channel running! I send out a page from my Birthday Book for the day of your birthday when you do this, no matter the amount! Thank you!



Email me your birth date after you send it!
Highvibrations44@gmail.com

Paypal:
Cash App: cash.me/$lissettemoronta Download Cash App HERE (gives you $5 when you use this link☺️) :
Venmo: @Lissette-Moronta
Zelle: Lissettem0519@yahoo.com

month,monthly,general,past,present,future,fortune,forecast,love,finance,career,sun,moon,rising,venus,signs,sign,astrology,horoscope,zodiac,predict,prediction,predictions,tarot,reading,guidance,advice,motivation,transformation,empath,intuitive,intuition,clairvoyant,spiritual,spirituality,clairvoyance,leo,november,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar