Advertisement

KeemStar Hearltlessly Refers to Onision EX's as 'Easy Content'

KeemStar Hearltlessly Refers to Onision EX's as 'Easy Content' Hey guys, and thank you so much for choosing to view my content. This is a short video in which I will be discussing the tweet that KeemStar made about Onision's "former partners" and those of us that choose to take part in the discussion that is currently taking place. I will be sharing the actual tweet, Sarah's (notsolillioness) response, and my thoughts on the situation.
Thanks for watching guys, please consider subscribing to my channel, viewing my other content, liking this video or leaving me a comment below with your thoughts on everything.

Onision,onisionspeaks,onision speaks,uhohbro,coolguykai,kai,kai jackson,jackson,Greg jackson,Gregory Jackson,greg,gregory,James,James Jackson,Laineybot,taylor,Shiloh,Sarah,Chris hansen,have a seat with Chris Hansen,Keemstar,Keem star,drama channel,drama,opinion,repzion,blaire white,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar