Advertisement

I would rather stand ALONE than Stand with FAKE FVCKERS- 64-15 Majority Wins

I would rather stand ALONE than Stand with FAKE FVCKERS- 64-15 Majority Wins #rebuild #makeyoutubefunagain Looks to me that someone caved under pressure of the fake manipulators. That's okay- I stand strong with Integrity intact and will continue to stick to my word-
PAYPAL LINK:
DLIVE
Support the Stream
Patreon:
Twitter- @twistedxcons
Facebook:
PayPal: twistedxlaw@gmail.com
Twitch:
Discord: PurplexedQT#0612
Steam: PURPLEXEDQT (“Why Bother” is name)

Experience,JRE,Joe,Rogan,podcast,MMA,comedy,stand,up,funny,Freak,Party,Favorite Clips,Annie Lederman,lengthSeconds,keywords,talk radio,rv living,living in a van,jennelle eliana,single women in rv,joe rogan,youtube,nbc,abc,dateline,nancy grace,jeffree starr,james charles,tati,money,wealth,POLICE SHOOTINGS,JULY 4,on air,mfw,ms wonderful,ms fvckin wonderful,did you really,diane's channel,molly golightly,ask golightly,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar