Advertisement

I QUIT MY JOB TO RESELL SNEAKERS || WAS IT WORTH IT ? TIPS & ADVICE FOR NEW RESELLERS!

I QUIT MY JOB TO RESELL SNEAKERS || WAS IT WORTH IT ? TIPS & ADVICE FOR NEW RESELLERS! ENJOY IN 4K!

In this video I talk about how I started reselling. I also give advice and tips on how to get started or take reselling further if interested in doing so. Lastly I talk about things you should not do if you want reselling to go well for you. There's for sure alot of really important gems in this video so I hope you guys enjoy and find this useful.

I hope you guys enjoy the video. Thanks again for watching!
Please feel free to drop a Like, Comment and Subscribe to the Channel, it would be highly appreciated!

Please do not hesitate to comment down below with any suggestions for videos you would like to see going forward.
I would love to give you guys the content you'd like to see.

Important Links:
My Stream:

Personal Instagram:
Personal Twitter:

Store Instagram:
Store Website:

My Clothing Brand:
Clothing Brand Website:

Once again, thank you! - uglyGang
#SupremeNewYork #ResellSneakers #UGLYGANGto10k

Supreme,Hypebeast,Hype,Box Logo,Complex,Streetwear,Fashion,Jordan,Nike,adidas,Yeezy,FTP,Supreme FW19,Supreme Leaks,Supreme New York,Supreme FW19 Leaks,Supreme Box Logo,Bandana Box Logo,Supreme Lookbook,Supreme Reaction,Supreme Live Cop,Supreme Haul,Supreme Resell,Supreme Droplist,Supreme Online,Supreme Clothing,StockX,Sneaker Resell,Sneaker Business,Jordan 1,Travis Scott,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar