Advertisement

i left my hair in a ponytail..AGAIN! 2 months later..Repair Damaged Hair

i left my hair in a ponytail..AGAIN! 2 months later..Repair Damaged Hair Soooo... I left my hair in a ponytail for a MONTH.. AGAIN! I can't believe that I let my natural hair get to this point yet again. I’m going to get my hair back on track & work towards growing healthy hair! In this video I shared a new damaged hair wash routine that I tried on my color treated hair. This regimen will hopefully help with my hair growth & damage.

This is my natural hair horror story that was COMPLETELY my fault. I hope that video was entertaining and you got a good laugh lol but PLEASE learn from my mistakes 😩

Stay tuned for hair updates..
Follow my Hair Growth Journey:

Toddler Hair Routine:
Kids Wash Day for Hair Growth:

Trying the POPULAR Detangling Brush:



INSTAGRAM - Follow Me! @iamtraeh


HAIR PRODUCTS I USED:
Detangling Brush:
Shampoo:
Conditioner:
Protein Treatment:

THIS PRE-SHAMPOO IS BOMB Y'ALLLLL! 🙌🏾
African

⚠️Sadly YouTube has my comments still turned off so you can go to my IG @iamtraeh & leave a comment!

SHOP MY FAVE NATURAL HAIR PRODUCTS! ❤️


LOVED THIS VIDEO? WATCH MORE! 🙃
Trying the StyleFactor Edge Booster Gel:
WETLINE XTREME GEL FOR A SLEEK LOW PONYTAIL:
Trying Wave Formers:
I MADE THESE 5 COMMON MISTAKES WITH MY NATURAL HAIR:


F A Q:
-1st Big Chop Date: January 28, 2014
-2nd Big Chop: November 28, 2016
-Hair Type: 4B/4C
-Location: Maryland


BUSINESS EMAIL FOR PRODUCT PROMOTION/COLLABORATION ONLY: iamtraeh@gmail.com

Follow Me on IG: @IAMTRAEH

i left my hair in a ponytail,repair damaged hair,2 months later,damaged hair,fix damaged hair,natural hair,traeh,iamtraeh,how to treat damaged hair,how to fix damaged hair,damaged hair treatment,how to repair damaged hair,dry damaged hair,dry hair,hair hacks,color damaged hair,how to fix damaged hair fast,fix hair fast,repair hair,curly hair,type 4 hair,wash day routine,natural hair products,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar