Advertisement

How to Make a YouTube Studio on a Budget. CaffeineMan's remodeled studio tour and how much it cost

How to Make a YouTube Studio on a Budget. CaffeineMan's remodeled studio tour and how much it cost In this video, I go over a long overdue remodel of my studio. This video has 2 main parts to it. In the first part I give a tour of the studio with some pictures of the remodel. In the second part I go over how to make a YouTube Studio on a budget. A lot of people are hesitant to start a channel due to excessive costs, but I discuss way to keep it cheap and cost effective. More below...

----------------------
TIMESTAMPS:
Part 1 - Studio Tour
2:14 - Why the remodel?
5:35 - Memorial Service
7:40 - Pictures and details of the remodel
11:36 - A viewing of all the cans
14:26 - A walkabout the studio to see all angles
16:55 - Finale Thoughts
17:20 The Fridge
PART 2 - How to make a youtube studio on a budget
18:55 - Considering a YouTube Channel? Studio Essentials
19:38 - My original camera
21:00 My Original Tripod
21:27 - Audio
23:16 - Soundproofing
24:15 - Lighting
25:45 - Shelving
26:10 - Starting costs
26:25 - The Remodel
26:25 - Upgraded Camera
29:01 - New Tripod
29:16 - Lighting
30:14 - Audio
31:06 - Soundproofing
33:34 - Shelving
33:48 - Paint and Supplies
34:07 - The Fridge
36:12 - Total Cost of Remodel
---------------------

To Purchase any of the products in the video:


Note: As an Amazon Associate I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases.

---------------------

Looking to get a shout-out on my fridge? Email me at the email address listed on my About page or send me a message on social media for more details.

---------------------

When I started on YouTube I DID NOT want to put a lot of money into it. What if it was a flop? What if nobody liked me? What if nobody liked my videos? That would just be money wasted. Therefore I made sure to keep my expenses cheap when it came to my studio when I was starting out.

After a year of being on YouTube and becoming more successful than I expected, I decided it was time for a remodel. Now, Im not making much money AT ALL! Trust me. But the channel is growing, so with what little I have, I am putting it back into the studio in hope to continue to grow and potentially make a larger income. So, Im still on a budget and in this video I discuss ways to still make a NICE remodel, without the risk of cost.

An inexpensive studio is acheiveable and I go through how to make a studio on a budget.

Also, I know my subscribers were interested in some behind the scenes footage of the studio remodel, so I include a tour as well, more geared to my subscribers, but I think anyone considering a cheap remodel would gain value from it.

If you like this video about creating a cheap studio on a budget, feel free to hit the like button and if you want to stay informed on all things caffeine related, hit the subscribe button. I post new videos every Tuesday night.

I can also be found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, all @Caffeineman1

Please be responsible with your caffeine and keep it out of reach of children and pets.

youtube studio,youtube studio setup,how to build a youtube studio,studio setup,studio tour,best youtube setup,how to make a youtube studio setup,make a youtube studio,best budget youtube equipment,behind the scenes,diy youtube studio,youtube studio lighting,youtube studio setup for beginners,studio setup at home cheap,youtube setup,youtube studio setup at home,best audio for youtube videos,cheap camera for youtube videos,soundproofing walls,best lighting,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar