Advertisement

Globe in the Hat at Visegrad Media Training in SLOVAKIA #1

Globe in the Hat at Visegrad Media Training in SLOVAKIA #1 Many of you ask me what are my ways to travel the world. That's just one example ;) Last week together with other participants from The Visegrad Group (V4) - Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, I took part in a training in Slovakia. And that's how I usually travel...I take part in some projects abroad, I meet new friends and I make films.

Before publishing the video, where I'm going to explain how to travel the world and take part in some interesting projects, let's watch the video that I made in Slovakia ;) Because taking part in projects is not only about working hard but also having fun, right?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
💡 Follow us:

Globe in the Hat
Facebook:
Instagram:
Our website :

Ania Tomczak

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🎵Music:

Song: LiQWYD - Morning Dew (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Globus w kapeluszu/Globe in the hat
Copyright © 2019

Globe in the Hat,Ania Tomczak,Globus w Kapeluszu,globeinthehat,Visegrad Group,Visegrad 4,Poland Slovakia Czech Hungary,Grupa Wyszehradzka,mladiinfo Poland,The European Dialogue,Sound-Picture Cultural Association,Cesta rozvoje,European Youth Press,EYP,Mojmírovce,Slovakia,Poland,Czech Republic,Hungary,Bule Indonesia,Bule Cantik,Bule Cantik Indonesia,Travel blogger Indonesia,blog podróżniczy,Bule Polandia,Visegrad Fund,International Visegrad Fund,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar