Advertisement

DIY HAIR TRANSFORMATION | Cut, Color and Style!

DIY HAIR TRANSFORMATION | Cut, Color and Style! #hair #garnier #revlon #hairstyle #howto #diy
DISCLAIMER!!!! I am NOT a professional (clearly lol). None of the instructions in this video are a professional opinion. Speak to a hairstylist if you have any concerns, otherwise, proceed at your own risk. :)

My hair was in DIRE need of some TLC! I gave myself a fresh coloring (box dye does the trick for me) and then a nice blunt hair trim for the dead ends and a nice trim for my bangs. I brought some dimension back into my hair and it looks so much healthier! Not to mention, I didn't need any help from anyone! You can completely do this by yourself in the comfort of your own home. :)

Check out the video!

My previous video on the #Revlon one-step volumizer (which I used here):

Hi #garnier #hair ... sponsor me :)

diy hair transformation,diy hair,do it yourself,cut your own hair,how to,how to cut your own hair,hair,hair styling,garnier,revlon,drab to fab,healthier hair,dead hair,damaged hair,hair color,haircut,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar