Advertisement

DHGATE PURCHASE|REVIEW OF CHANEL HOBO BAG (RE-RECORDED)

DHGATE PURCHASE|REVIEW OF CHANEL HOBO BAG (RE-RECORDED) Hello Beloveds! I have re-recorded my video of my Dhgate purchase, a replica Chanel Drawstring Hobo Bag, along with updated information.

The seller that I purchased my bag from is no longer on Dhgate; however, I did locate another seler that has the same bag as mine, for the same price ($110.18). Unfortunately, this seller is also not found on Dhgate, BUT, they do have WhatsApp and WeChat numbers that I will list for you below.

Seller name: zly001
Seller's WhatsApp: +86174735223
Seller's WeChat: 186774788065

Hopefully you can get in contact with them and make a connection😊
Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
Thanks for watching and havea joyous and peaceful holiday season! Blessings!!!

(RE-RECORDED)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar