Advertisement

Day in The Life of A Working Mom + Being A Substitute Teacher 2019!

Day in The Life of A Working Mom + Being A Substitute Teacher 2019! Day in The Life of A Working Mom + Being A Substitute Teacher 2019!

Lets Chat…

▹INSTAGRAM @biancashervonne


▹SNAPCHAT: @biancashervonne


For business inquiries or companies wanting to work with me please contact:
biancashervonne@gmail.com

Leave Request For Other Videos You Want To See!!

Hi Everyone! Welcome to my channel, I am a new mom of a baby boy and I am also a recent college graduate trying to figure out life. after college. I have a Bachelors Degree in Fashion Merchandising. My channel is all about my favorite things fashion, beauty and motherhood! I hope you stick around and subscribe if you like me :)


FTC All these products were bought with my own money. These are my personal opinions
XOXO
#teacher #dayinthelife #mommyvlogger #workingmom #youtubemom#workingmommorningroutine #workingmomschedule #cleanwithme #stayathomemom #mommymotivation #mommychannel #vlogtober #mommyvlog #sahm

day in the life,working mom,day in the life of a working mom,mommy vlogger,mom life,mom vlog,substitute teacher,working mom routine,morning routine,day in the life of a mom,day in the life of a substitute teacher,tips for substitute teachers,day in my life,ditl working mom,working mom day in the life,mommy videos,morning routine 2019,daily vloggers channels,mommy bloggers youtube,daily vloggers 2019,day in the life of a full time working mom,young mom,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar