Advertisement

CHISELED IN STONE, GRAVESTONE, HEADSTONE. OR BIRTHSTONE ?

CHISELED IN STONE, GRAVESTONE, HEADSTONE. OR BIRTHSTONE ? Everyone one day will understand that it should be called a BIRTHSTONE !...it was seven years before I decided to put this marker here...I started not to put one at all...Some cultures do not mark the gravesite...I thought at one time, I wanted to leave as little evidence of ever being here at all...Some of our family, like most think that it is something you must do, another custom or habit or just following the jones's...there is a lot of money in a good christian burial ...this Birthstone cost me $600 and that was at a better rate than average...Think about all of the money the grave markers in this cemetery cost...you could help a lot of needy people with all of the money it cost for these funerals, caskets, vaults, markers, maint...Etc...My wife and I decided on cremation...I am a body donor...so it costs no one anything...most importantly is the message...ETERNAL EXISTENCE sorry you have no choice....WORLD PEACE....wjeg

BIRTHSTONE

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar