Advertisement

Buhari: ‘I’m not like Obasanjo, I won’t seek a 3rd term in office’

Buhari: ‘I’m not like Obasanjo, I won’t seek a 3rd term in office’ President Muhammadu Buhari has assured doubting Nigerians that a third term in office or a constitutional amendment that will yield one, is not how he wants to be remembered.

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s third term bid collapsed on the floor of the senate on May 16, 2006 after lawmakers threw out the constitutional amendment bill.

Legislators were also financially induced to amend the constitution for Obasanjo at the time, according to sundry reports.

Wads of cash meant to bribe legislators, reportedly made their way to the national assembly in bullion vans at the time.
He also replied Senator dino Melaye saying Kogi elections were rigged

#satire #funny #buhari

olusegun obasanjo,President Muhammadu Buhari,breaking news,Buhari: ‘I’m not like Obasanjo,I won’t seek a 3rd term in office’,channels television,channels tv,3rd term: Falana accuses Buhari of planning to extend stay,Nigeria: I'm Not Going to Attempt 3rd Term,Says Buhari,funny,nollywood movies,nollywood,news,politics,nigeria,top,producer,buhari,mohammadu buhari,3rd term,constitution,election,dino melaye,kogi election,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar