Advertisement

ASG:Welcome to 'The Grind' Sit Back and enjoy the show Playing with subscribers sub to play #bo3

ASG:Welcome to 'The Grind' Sit Back and enjoy the show Playing with subscribers sub to play #bo3 Hello and Welcome everyone to the GRIND!!!

ASG: 'Andy's Solo Grind' YouTube Channel..
My name is A. SCOTT aka Andy and here you will see me Grind on my journey to become a pro gamer and successful youtuber.

My Youtube Streams are for your Entertainment only..
I have done the whole clan thing and it didn't work out so right now I am focused and dedicated to my SOLO Grind on becoming a Pro Gamer, so don't be disrespectful and ask me to pick you up or join a party chat.. This is MY Stream not yours.

So sit back and enjoy the show and don't forget to "GRIND" that Subscribe Button and get them Notifications on.

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Call of Duty®: Black Ops III,ASG_YTME,#subscribe #COMMENT #video #YOUTUBER #streamer #MW #PUBS #modernwarfare #bo3 #subscribe #COMMENT #vi,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar