Advertisement

AOC's WHOLESOME Old Reddit Account - Posts about Bernie Sanders and League of Legends

AOC's WHOLESOME Old Reddit Account - Posts about Bernie Sanders and League of Legends AOC's once again showed her love for the video game League of Legends. I take a look back at her old Reddit account before her fame where she posted about the game and her campaigning for Bernie in 2016.

-

A Review of AOC's POWERFUL Netflix Documentary - Knock Down the House

-

My Patreon:

My Reddit:

Follow me on Twitter:

My Instagram:

My Website:

#LeagueofLegends #AOC #BernieSanders

AOC,Alexandria Ocasio Cortez,Alexandria Ocasio Cortez Netflix,AOC Netflix Film,AOC Bernie Sanders,Bernie Sanders,Sanders 2020,Bernie Sanders 2016,Bernie Alexandria Ocasio Cortez,Knock Down the House Netflix,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar