Advertisement

(195) Chain String pull technique _ Sunset Landscape with Palm Trees _ Acrylic _ Designer Gemma77

(195) Chain String pull technique _ Sunset Landscape with Palm Trees _ Acrylic _ Designer Gemma77 I experiment with new acrylic pouring techniques and show you on YouTube.
Thank you very much for watching my video.
You can help my work through donations at any time. I always appreciate your contribution.
Donation :
Watching my videos and pressing on "subscription" and "like" also helps my channel.
Thank you so much : )



My Paint Mixing Formula for Acrylic Pouring
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Fluid Acrylic : Fluid medium -1:1
+ A Little Water
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Liquitex Basic Acrylic : Fluid medium - 8 : 10
+ Water
(The fluid medium I used is Elmer’s Glue-All.)


#AcrylicPouring
#AcrylicPainting
#FluidAcrylic

아크릴물감,아크릴화,Acrylic,fluidacrylic,acrylicpouring,acrylic pouring,아크릴화 기법,pouring,아크릴 그림,pouring acrylic,아크릴 푸어링,acrylic painting,fluid painting,flow art,pour painting,acrylic pour painting,acrylic pouring for beginners,acrylic pouring technique,아크릴포어링,아크릴화기법,아크릴푸어링,아크릴푸어링 기법,palm trees,Sunset landscape,Sunset,노을풍경,야자수,야자수그리기,야자수그리는방법,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar