Advertisement

These 3 tips will IMPROVE your photography instantly! (NO BOKEH NEEDED)

These 3 tips will IMPROVE your photography instantly! (NO BOKEH NEEDED) In this video, I will show you some basic composition techniques to use that improve your photography. I used the Fuji x100F camera!

CHECK OUT MY PORTRAIT RETOUCHING COURSE HERE:

My Lightroom presets:

Where I get my music:

Check out my merch:

Social Media
My Instagram:
Videographer:
Business Inquiries: mannyortizphoto@gmail.com
Facebook:

Gear used in video
Fuji camera:
Camera backpack:

My 2019 CAMERA GEAR KIT for Photo/video-

photography tips,photography tutorials,beginner photography,learn photography,improve photography,photography tutorial,take better photos,photography mistakes,take better pictures with your phone,street photography,photo tips,take better pictures with iphone,beginner photography tips,beginner photography tutorial,learn photography composition,fujix100,fujix100f,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar