Advertisement

The REASON why ALDOUS was ANGRY at CHOU || iNSECTiON ✓

The REASON why ALDOUS was ANGRY at CHOU || iNSECTiON ✓ If You Like my ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ฎ ๐Œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ž Video, Give me Support with the ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฌ and ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ below And Dont Forget To ๐’๐ฎ๐›๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ž๐Ÿ˜.
-
-
Wanna Play with me? Add my ID ( ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ) but I don't guarantee that I can accept all of you, hope you understand
-
๐…๐š๐œ๐ž๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค :
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐ž :
-
๐’๐จ๐ง๐ :๐ŸŽต
NEFFEX - Home Town
Panic Era - Wasted
NEFFEX - Cold
---------------------------
๐…๐€๐ ๐Ÿ’ก

๐ : How to Make Me Happy?
๐€ : Give me A Like on this Video im so happy for your 1 Like๐Ÿ˜

๐ : What server are you?
๐€ : Asia

๐ : What device you use?
๐€ : IPhone 7 Plus

๐ : Where do you from?
๐€ : Philippines

๐ : What app you use to record?
๐€ : IPhone Screen recorder

๐ : What kind app you use to editing?
๐€ : iMovie
-------------------

IN THIS VIDEO :

mobile legends chou
Insection Chou
Chou montage
Best chou
Global chou
Chou build
Chou best moments

#ChouMontage #iNSECTiON #Montage33

chou tips and tricks chou best moments chou build best chou chou montage insection chou global chou,

Yorum Gรถnder

0 Yorumlar