Advertisement

Positioning for artists and designers explained

Positioning for artists and designers explained In this video I try to make a very simple introduction to the idea of positioning for artists and designers. Creative people are very good at telling their client's stories, but sometimes really struggle to tell theirs. with this video I try to address this issue. Let me know what you think and if you have any questions please drop them in the comments!
.
My name is Fabio Palvelli, I am an Italian designer and I share my life with you on video.
Come to the d2 in Vienna, you will not regret it ;)

.
Check out the book we just launched!

.
My wife says she will get pregnant only if I get to one million subscribers, so start sharing this video (lol)!
.
Please do not forget to like these videos and subscribe!
.
Connect with me here!
www.fabiopalvelli.com




palvelli,fabio palvelli,fabio,d2vienna,make more money,d2conference,fabio vlog,archviz tutorial,d2 vienna,d2 conference,d2 vlog,disrupt education,future education,conversion rate,conversion rate optimization,how to respond to no,how to make more money in archviz,how to charge more for your services,bogdan sasu,motivational video,success,motivation for success,positioning,understanding positioning,brand positioning,positioning strategy,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar