Advertisement

Pick A Card : How often do they think of you

Pick A Card : How often do they think of you Pile 1 1:57
Pile 2 10:43
Pile 3 25:30
๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ. SAVE THIS FUCKING PLANET DAMN IT
๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ’‹Get A Personal Reading With Muahh๐Ÿ’‹

❓QUESTIONS❓
๐Ÿคจ 1 Question $10
๐Ÿง3 Questions $30
๐Ÿค”5 Questions $50
๐Ÿคฏ 7 Questions $70

⏳TIME READINGS⌛️
⏱ 10 min $15
⏲ 20 min $30
⏰ 30 min $45
⏳ 45 min $60

๐ŸŽผ Mini Song Readings ๐ŸŽผ
๐ŸŽน 1 Song $5
๐ŸŽง 2 Songs $10
๐ŸŽค 3 Songs $15

๐Ÿ“ฒ Contact Me๐Ÿ“ฒ
#1 ๐Ÿ“ฑ TXT ME (301)723-1101 (NO CALLS)
#2 ๐Ÿ“ท Instagram @Blunttarotxo
#3 ๐Ÿ’Œ Email Blunttarotxo@gmail.com

๐Ÿ’ณ Payments & Donations ๐Ÿ’ณ
๐Ÿ’ตCashapp $Blunttarotxo
๐Ÿ’ฐPayPal Blunttarotxo@gmail.com

๐Ÿ•‘ Time of your Reading ๐Ÿ•’
Readings can take as fast as same day or up to 3 days max to get to you also you will not be booked until payment is successful be patient

๐Ÿ–คLittle Bit About ME ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿผ
* I Have D.I.D ๐Ÿ‘ฅ
* ๐Ÿ’ฆ Water ☀️ Sun
* ๐Ÿ”ฅ Fire ๐ŸŒ™ Moon
* ๐Ÿ”ฅ Fire ๐Ÿน Rising
* ๐Ÿ”ฅ Fire ๐ŸŒธ Venus
* ๐ŸŒฌAir ๐Ÿ’ฅ Mars
๐Ÿ‘„ I got a LOUD Mouth I also curse ๐Ÿคฌ
☝๐Ÿผ I’m blunt AF I do NOT sugarcoat
⚠️I’m not for softies
๐Ÿ‘€ If I see it I say it
๐Ÿฃ Twitter @High_Dreaxo
๐Ÿšซ No Refunds

think

Yorum Gรถnder

0 Yorumlar