Advertisement

NOT MY BEST WORK

NOT MY BEST WORK I left my hook way up in a tree on a job site, and Couldn't get it down. So I had to go back and get it. Except the place where it was stuck was too weak to support me, and the climb was a pain in the ass to get as close as possible, so...

I've been toying with learning a new way to climb (SRT) that is better suited for going straight up a rope, while "avoiding" contact with the tree...mostly. There are many other variables, not to mention advantages and subtleties, so this is a whole new game to learn.

True to form, I'm trying to learn SRT by doing SRT; the hybrid techniques will come later, but for now, I'm "limiting" myself to primarily this new system, in order to get the basic wired. Then, I will freely combine bits and pieces from what I know to suit the situation.

Having said all that, I know I suck at this, but it's important to show my mistakes and fuck-ups, because I will get better.

Always be prepared to think outside the box; there IS no box. The box is just an illusion for normies.

Enjoy.

arborist,SRT,climbing,tree climbing,tree work,entrepreneur,capitalism,motivation,empowerment,philosophy,self improvement,gopro,hero7,hero white,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar