Advertisement

MY CLIENT HATES Her SISTERLOCKS!!😩

MY CLIENT HATES Her SISTERLOCKS!!😩 Sisterlocks Journey- Becoming A Consultant
This is a series of me Opening my 1st Salon. Follow me step by step until the Renovations are complete.
Stay tune for an interesting story time that broke my heart.

I had my Sisterlocks for 14 months now. 13/ 14 Month Update Coming Soon STAY TUNE!!
Thank you for following my journey!!! I appreciate your support.

Watch in HD!

Hope you enjoyed this video!
Subscribe and Join the Family!! Thank you so much for Subscribing to my channel.😘

Don’t forget to Drop some 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Show some ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and hit the Like Button!!

SISTERLOCKS JOURNEY 2018
First 30 Days


Sisterlock Journey Playlist! Must Watch!


Becoming A Consultant


Join this Family and SUBSCRIBE!!!
KEEP ON COMING IN,COMING IN!!!!


Hit the Notification Bell so you don't miss a Beat!

Like,Comment, Share!!!
Tell Yo Momma to Subscribe!!!

Hope you enjoy this vlog!! Thanks so much for watching and supporting my channel. I couldn't this do it without you.

Sisterlocker 2019- Giselle’s Channel


Support the channel!
Cash app $sisterlockertv


Chat with me
IG
SISTERLOCKER TV
Facebook Group
SISTERLOCKER TV

Call for your Consultation Now!!
920-516-6016

#sisterlocks
#sisterlockertv
#dailyvlogger

sisterlocks,sisterlocks journey,sisterlocks consultant,sisterlocks tutorials,sisterlocks hairstyles,sisterlocks vlogs,i hate my sisterlocks,diy microlocs,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar