Advertisement

Let’s make : #1 A travelers notebook insert junk journal style #travelersnotebookinsert

Let’s make : #1 A travelers notebook insert junk journal style #travelersnotebookinsert Thanks for watching
Part 1
Travelers notebook insert junk journal style
measurements 11cm ( when folded ) x 22cm tall
( 4.33'' x 8 25'' )
use what you have this is just how i make mine

journals for sale in my shop



I use a lot of digital items from

ARTYmaze

Tsunami rose



Cluster Embellishment Tutorial



Check out my Playlist for making journals


Check out my play list on '' lets make ''


Vintage receipts ephemera pack ( Digital )



Corner flip pocket by Rita Donnelly


Flip Out pockets inspired by Terri wood


check out climmies Creations here on YT she also has amazing journals and tutorials


Places to find me
Blog :
Shop:
Instagram :
FB :
Junk journal Junkies :
Junk journal junkies Boutique :
Pinterest :

#travelersnotebookinsert

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar