Advertisement

Just Because Stream - Halloween Face Drop Tomorrow - PS4 Pro

Just Because Stream - Halloween Face Drop Tomorrow - PS4 Pro Just Because Stream - Halloween Face Drop Tomorrow - PS4 Pro

Welcome to my channel, Names Theseus Badger but most call me Badger. Cereal and zebra cakes are life 💯

Become a member:


Donations:
PayPal.Me link:

Tips:


Follow me on twitter!


Follow me on twitch!


I'm a dude playing the dude, disguised as another dude! Quick name that movie 🙂

My setup: PS4 Pro and my iPad 😂 it’s true 😑

Games I play on my channel are:
The Division 2
Battlefield 5
Read Dead Redemption 2
God Of War 4
Grand theft auto V
Call Of Duty BO4
Dead by Daylight
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
Ghost Recon
Rainbow Six Siege
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Fortnite Battle Royale
Apex Legends
Friday The 13th: The Game

division 2,GTA Online Halloween Face Paints Release Date in 2019,GTA Online Halloween Face Paints in 2019,Grand theft auto halloween dlc,gta v online halloween update,gtav halloween dlc,gtav halloween face paints,gta halloween face paints,Halloween face paint,Halloween surprise dlc,gtav halloween outfits,Top 10 halloween outfits,Modded outfits,Let's play a game,gtav online gameplay,gta v halloween gameplay,Gta,How To BUY Halloween Face Paint GTA 5 Online,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar