Advertisement

IM BACK. Brent's Cheating? | VLOGTOWSKI

IM BACK. Brent's Cheating?  | VLOGTOWSKI im back to vlogging! If you guys have been following me on Insta, you'd know my mom was diagnosed with a major heart condition a few months ago, so i've been away dealing with that and many life setbacks that come with that type of thing :( I missed you guys so much and am excited to show you what lifes been like lately :) love, Eva.
SUBSCRIBE ➡️
🔥🔥🔥 LETS GET THIS VIDEO TO 20,000 LIKES 🔥🔥🔥

FOLLOW ME:
instagram:
twitter:
facebook:
spotify:

BUY YOUR COPY OF "The Struggle Is Real"


About Vlogtowski:
Hey! I'm Eva. On my main channel, I share awesome DIY’s for school, room and home decor. You can also find comedy sketches, skits, morning, night, and school routines on MyLifeasEva. On this channel, I want to show you my love for travel and adventure, vlog style. I LOVE to show my more travel focused, drone enthusiast friend side on this channel and cant wait to make some epic travel stuff with you on here! Thank you for making this amazing journey on Mylifeaseva possible! xoxo, Eva

IM BACK. Brent's Cheating? | VLOGTOWSKI


Vlogtowski

Eva gutowski,Eva gutoswki vlogs,Eva gutoski,Eva gutoski vlogs,MylifeasEva,MylifeasEva vlogs,vlogtowski,Eva vlogtowski,daily vlog,weekly vlog,travel,lifestyle,vlog,travel video,vlog channel,vacation,traveling,ghost,music video,car accident,story time,storytime,boyfriend,song,house tour,tour,house,tokoyo,hawaii,dance,diy,fashion,surfing,sleepover,scary,hair,routine,real hair,room tour,edits,brent rivera,breva,cheating,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar