Advertisement

I AM NOT COMFORTABLE

I AM NOT COMFORTABLE This week I did something different and it has made me feel very uncomfortable...

Please donate to my Movember campaign:


Movember Merch! (all profits go towards my campaign):


Keep up-to-date on my previous passenger, Luke's progress:


Wanna send me something?

PO BOX 369
CARNEGIE VIC 3163
AUSTRALIA

I'm going to be doing daily updates of the growth of my mo on instagram this month:
►►► @DarrenLevyOfficial


NEW 'Funny Uber Rides' every Friday! Subscribe to the fun ►

You can also reach me on social media here:
► Twitter (@DarrenLevyO)
► TikTok (@DarrenLevyOfficial)
► Facebook (@DarrenLevyOfficial)

Music:
Free 30 day trial for the music & sound effects library I use:


iSaintJames - Potions



Jef - b.there.4.u


All passengers featured are aware of surveillance in the vehicle and have given consent to this video being uploaded.

funny uber rides,uber,uber driver,melbourne,sydney,australia,movember,men's health,uber rides,dashcam,thank-q,thankq,thanq,darren levy official,cash cab,taxicab confessions,carpook karaoke,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar