Advertisement

EXPERT ROWING STEERING TIPS FROM ED GRISEDALE

EXPERT ROWING STEERING TIPS FROM ED GRISEDALE Some of the Yamsquad have been asking how to steer a boat after Ed was steering for last weekends race. He tells us a couple of his tips on how to steer a boat today as well as showing you how the boat itself is steered!

Follow Ed on Instagram here: @edgrisedale

Follow me on Instagram: @buchancameron

If you would like to support me even further than a subscribe, comment or a like. You can head to my Patreon here:

For YAMSQUAD merch, head to yamsquad.com. Merch is always changing!

Where I get my music:

Head to my amazon site to see what I use to make my videos:


#yamsquad #rowing #leanderclub

rowing,cameron buchan,rowing training,rowing machine,rowing machine workout,rowing machine motivation,motivation,rowing motivation,rowing motivation music,team gb rowing,gb rowing team,rowing technique,workout,cam buchan,british rowing,remo,aviron,sports,great dane,great dane training,puppy,great dane funny,great dane dog,leander boat club,leander club henley,endurance,sports vlog,season4,how to steer,boat steering,how to steer a boat,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar