Advertisement

DEPRIVED VAMPIRE HALLOWEEN MAKEUP TUTORIAL

DEPRIVED VAMPIRE HALLOWEEN MAKEUP TUTORIAL hellloooo beauties,

Thank you for coming to my channel! For today's video I did this vampire veiny look. I think it came out pretty cool and different! I wanted to do a more scary halloween look since my other videos have been pretty halloween glams, I wanted to share with you a more frightening glam. hope you enjoy this video! lemme kno what you think xoxo


Follow my socials ;)
INSTAGRAM: scarrlettmoon
TWITTER: scarlettm0on

#halloween,#halloweenglam,#vampire,#vampireglam,#scaryvampire,#makeuptutorial,#red,#blood,#burgundy,#sleekhair,#spookyseason,#anastasiabeverlyhills,#redochre,#burntorange,#tarte,#catcall,#meow,#cabernet,#maneaterpalette,#toofaced,#primedandporeless,#elfputtyprimer,#neutrogenahealthyskin,#naturalbeige,#tarteshapetape,#butterbronzer,#nyxwonderstick,#mac,#tarteistmascara,#smokeyeye,#halloweenideas,#afterhourspalette,#modernrenaissance,#black,#halloweenmakeup,#macvivalaglam,#scarlettmoon,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar