Advertisement

🛍️cSAPPHIRE'S CLOTHING HOMSTORE🛍️ || Roblox Royale High Candy Hunt Store!

🛍️cSAPPHIRE'S CLOTHING HOMSTORE🛍️ || Roblox Royale High Candy Hunt Store! OPEN MEE PLSS!! \(●‿●)/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOTE: I'M NOT SURE I'LL BE DOING ALL OF THE STORE BECAUSE THERE ARE SO FRICKING MANY ;-; I can't do all of it SINCE I HAVE SCHOOL. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT DOWN BELOW ON WHAT HOMESTORE YOU'RE FINGDING IT HARD! SO I CAN DO IT FOR YOU :)


hello everybody welcome back to my channel it's me Minibie and i'm here again with another GAMING video..so in today's video...

~~~~~~~~~~💖 SHOUT-OUTS 💖~~~~~~~~~~

oHmYgAdEu _ChOgiWa:


Funny Hermie:


💖 ~~~~~~~~~~💖 MUSIC 💖~~~~~~~~~~💖

"Sneaky Snitch" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0

Music promoted by Audio Library

Longing by Joakim Karud
Music promoted by Audio Library

💖~~~~~~~~~~💖 FAQS 💖~~~~~~~~~~💖

✨ Q:
Who are you irl?
✨ A:
name - Herbie
gender - girl
age - 13 (2019)
bday - Feb 13

✨ Q:
Recorder & Editor?
✨ A:
I record with the Windows Built-in Recorder OR Camtasia Recorer
I edit with Camtasia Studio 9

✨ Q:
Do you watch memes?
✨ A:
uhh DUH ofc :)))

✨ Q:
What are the games you play?
✨ A:
I play Minecraft, which Pewds inspired me to play AGAIN, also I play Roblox....sometimes.

✨ Q:
Do you have any Social Medias?
✨ A:
i have few social medias, not rlly active on both of them, I only use Messenger

💜 THANKS FOR READING ALL OF THIS XD 💜
💜 ALSO THX FOR WATCHING BAII~ 💜

youtube roblox youtube roblox roblox videos viral memes pewdiepie,roblox royale high,roblox bloxburg,roblox adopt me,cSAPPHIRE'S CLOTHING HOMSTORE,minibie csapphire homestore candy hunt,sapphire homestore candy hunt,Roblox Royale High Candy Hunt Store,Royale High Candy Hunt,csapphire clothing homestore candy hunt,sapphire homestore halloween,sapphire homestore halloween candy hunt,leah ashe,cybernova games,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar