Advertisement

BDO PS4 | Enhance, Buy or Roulette Your Gear?

BDO PS4 | Enhance, Buy or Roulette Your Gear? Couple of handy rules I mostly try to follow to gear myself up without losing too much power in the process.

If you like what you see in my bdo ps4 videos follow me on
──────────────────────────
Twitch:
Apex Legends:
Everything:
Discord:

I stream 3 times a week, you can find my schedule on the twitch page, see you there.

bdo,pen roulette,roulette,bdo enhancing,gear,bdo guide,bdo ps4,black desert online,bdo roulette,black desert ps4,bdo enhancing accessories,pen roulette bdo,black desert online ps4,enhancing,black desert,bdo boss gear,enhance,bdo enhancement stream,bdo tutorial,enhancement,bdo best class,pen roulette black desert,enchanting,how to enhance gear,enhancement guide bdo,bdo mena,bdo how to enhance to tri,bdo ps4 launch,ps4 bdo,ironwolf9k,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar