Advertisement

An Honest talk about day of dragons

An Honest talk about day of dragons A lot of accusations are flying around surrounding the upcoming indie game Day of Dragons. As I've made content on this game I felt I needed to address the latest news and what my feelings are. My honest feeling is that this was a passion project that has got out of hand.

IGP's Video :

Subscribe:

Follow TheGamingBeaver:
Discord:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

Watch more TheGamingBeaver:

The Isle:
Minecraft Dinosaurs:
Lego Jurassic World:
Newest Uploads:
Popular Videos:

day of dragons,dragon simulator,update video,accusations,kickstarter,Day of Dragons,Dragon survival game,new dragon survival game,Dragon Simulator,dayofdragons,day of dragons gameplay,day of dragons interview,day of dragons update,dragongame,dragons,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar